Often, separating spouses are unaware of their rights and obligations which may include:
At Brown Law Firm we not only advise you regarding the substantive issues arising from your relationship, we also help you to explore the process options available to you for resolving those issues. Our family law firm also targets the best option that suits your family’s needs, in a manner that promotes a reasonable, pragmatic, timely and cost effective outcome.
Family Law Services
Brown Law Firm offers the following services related to Family Law (Traditional):
- Cohabitation, Marriage and Separation Agreements.
- Opinions on foreign divorce.
- Independent Legal Advice.
- Custody and guardianship of children.
- Child support.
- Spousal support.
- Interjurisdictional Support Orders Applications.
- Family Responsibility Matters.
- Property division.
- Constructive / resulting trust claims.
- Exclusive possession
- Child protection (Children’s Aid)
If you require any further information regarding fees for the above services, click here.
To learn more about our services related to Family Law, please contact us!